Berlin Cathedral Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross stitch pattern Landscapes
The Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is a monumental German Evangelical church and dynastic tomb on the Museum Island in central Berlin. Damaged during the Allied bombing in World War II, the cathedral’s original interior was restored by 2002. Currently there is discussion about restoring the historical exterior as well.
This pattern is an instant download PDF file. It is a digital pattern and will be available to download when the payment will be received.
- Stitches: 115 x 115 full cross stitches
- Design Size: 8.21 x 8.21 inches or 20.86 x 20.86 cm
- Hoop Size: 9 inches
- Fabric: 14 Count Aida
- Colors: 19 DMC floss colors
All PDF files are in archive, including:
- Pattern in color symbols with floss legend on several sheets (ideal for printing);
- Pattern in back and white symbols (ideal for black and white printing);
- Pattern in color symbols on 1 sheet (ideal for tablet);
- Main picture for your reference;
- List of DMC thread colors (instruction and key section);
- List of calculated thread length.
Please note this is a PDF pattern only. No fabric, floss, or other materials are included in the listing.
It is free. This is a downloading of digital file.
Refunds & Exchanges
Please make sure you buy a digital pattern in PDF format. This is a not finished project. This is a pattern that shows how to make the finished project with your own hands. We don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. In case you are not happy with the pattern you get, please let us know and we will do our best to fix the problem and help.
Stitching Land © Cross Stitch Patterns are for personal use only. Copying prohibited. Patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, sold, or shared in any manner.
All photos and listing text © Stitching Land. Any use of these photos on your blog or any other site must include a credit and link to stitchingland.store
Get 20% off your order when you by 5 patterns!