Mount Athos Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross stitch pattern Landscapes
Mount Athos is a mountain and peninsula in northeastern Greece and an important centre of Eastern Orthodox. Mount Athos is commonly referred to in Greek as the Agion Oros ('Holy Mountain'). Mount Athos has been inhabited since ancient times and is known for its long Christian presence and historical monastic traditions, which date back to at least 800 AD and the Byzantine era. The Athonite monasteries feature a rich collection of well-preserved artifacts, rare books, ancient documents, and artworks of immense historical value, and Mount Athos has been listed as a World Heritage.
- Stitches: 115 x 115 full cross stitches
- Design Size: 8.21 x 8.21 inches or 20.86 x 20.86 cm
- Hoop Size: 9 inches
- Fabric: 14 Count Aida
- Colors: 22 DMC floss colors
All PDF files are in archive, including:
- Pattern in color symbols with floss legend on several sheets (ideal for printing);
- Pattern in back and white symbols (ideal for black and white printing);
- Pattern in color symbols on 1 sheet (ideal for tablet);
- Main picture for your reference;
- List of DMC thread colors (instruction and key section);
- List of calculated thread length.
It is free. This is a downloading of digital file.
Refunds & Exchanges
Get 20% off your order when you by 5 patterns!